May 13 2018
D&W White Peak Trail Run
Length/Duration: 26 km
Location: Peak District
The third running of this popular longer trail running event on the footpaths, tracks and trails within the spectacular surroundings of the Southern Peak District including Thorpe, Dovedale, Milldale plus the Tissington Trail. Choice of 25.7 km/16 miles or 10.5 km/ 6.5 miles.
- Both routes will be fully signed/arrowed plus a bagged, colour route map will be provided; there will be a marshalled feed station on the long route.
- Choose your distance 25.7 km/16 miles or 10.5 km/ 6.5 miles – gold, silver & bronze time awards/certificates awarded on each course.
- Trail running prizes on the day for all ladies and gents age category winners and runners up on each course.
- Staggered group start windows choose your start time when entering
- SPORTident electronic punching with on-the-spot results.
- Shower & changing facilities are available at the event venue.