Jun 17 2018
D&W Dark Peak Trail Run
Length/Duration: 25 km
Location: Peak District
A longer trail running event on the footpaths, tracks and trails within the ‘grittier/higher level’ surroundings of the Northern/Dark Peak District starting and finishing from Hayfield and including The Sett Valley Trail, The Pennine Bridleway, Lantern Pike and Chinley Churn. This is a hilly, moorland trail run in amongst stunning Northern Peak District scenery. Choice of 25.1 km/15.6 miles (618 m/2027 ft of ascent) or 12 km/7.5 miles (261 m/856 ft of ascent).
- Both routes will be fully signed/arrowed plus a bagged, colour route map will be provided; there will be a marshalled feed station on the long route.
- Choose your distance 25.1 km/15.6 miles or 12 km/7.5 miles – gold, silver & bronze time awards/certificates awarded on each course.
- Trail running related prizes on the day for all ladies and gents age category winners and runners up on each course.
- Staggered group start windows every 10 minutes; choose your preferred start time when entering.
- SPORTident electronic punching with on-the-spot results.