Jan 19 2020
D&W Wildest Peaks Trail Run
Length: 26 km
Location: Peak District
The fourth running of this superb high level/moorland trail running event with a choice of long (25.6 km) and short (10.6 km) routes starting and finishing at Longshaw Estate in North Derbyshire with a combination of top quality running trails and stunning Peakland views.
For all event information including timings, equipment requirements etc see http://trailrunningpeaks.co.uk/wildest-peaks-trail-run/event-info/
- Both routes will be fully signed/arrowed plus a bagged, colour route map will be provided; there will be a marshalled feed station on the long route.
- Choose your distance 25.6 km/15.9 miles or 10.6 km/6.6 miles – gold, silver & bronze time awards/certificates awarded on each course.
- Trail running related prizes on the day for all ladies and gents age category winners and runners up on each course.
- Staggered group start windows every 10 minutes; choose your preferred start time when entering.
- SPORTident electronic punching with on-the-spot results.
**This is very popular event that sells out quickly so early booking is very strongly recommended (discounted entry fees until 31/8/19)**
Latest Race ReportPerfect Weather for The Wildest Peaks
After four years of trying the elusive perfect winter’s day finally arrived for this year’s Wildest Peaks Trail Run –