Jan 21 2018
D&W Wildest Peaks Trail Run
Length/Duration: 26 km
Location: Peak District
2018 will be the second running of this superb high level/moorland trail running event with a choice of long (25.6 km) and short (10.6 km) routes starting and finishing at Longshaw Estate in North Derbyshire with a combination of top quality running trails and stunning Peakland views.
Using our tried and tested formula of designing courses in conjunction/liaison with the rangers at The Peak District National Park in some of the most spectacular and scenic areas of the Peaks we offer a “one off’ trail running event on footpaths, tracks and trails in the Northern Peak District.
- Both routes will be fully signed/arrowed plus a bagged, colour route map will be provided; there will also be a marshalled OTE feed station (long route only).
- Choose your distance 25.6 km/15.9 miles or 10.6 km/6.6 miles – gold, silver & bronze time awards/certificates awarded on each course.
- Trail running related prizes on the day for all ladies and gents age category winners and runners up on each course.
- Staggered group start windows every 10 minutes.
- Part event proceeds will be donated to the Peak National Park.
- SPORTident electronic punching with on-the-spot results.